The Pajar Canada Manufacturers’ Warranty
Footwear Warranty (6 months)
As part of our commitment to provide great customer service Pajar Canada provides a 6 MONTH warranty following the date of purchase. Proof of purchase is required in order to exercise the warranty – the warranty does not extend to zippers, Velcro, eyelets, laces and abnormal wear. Any damages outside this warranty are assessed on a case by case basis and action is taken accordingly.
Outerwear Warranty (1 year)
Pajar Canada offers a 1 YEAR warranty against defects in material and workmanship. This warranty does not cover any damages due to accidents, improper care, negligence, or normal wear and tear. Tears, rips or other damages to your Pajar coat can be serviced through our repairs department for a reasonable cost.
To be eligible for return, your product must be:
- Purchased exclusive from the Pajar Canada online store
- Purchased within the last 30 days
- Not worn, still have its tags attached and in its original box.
All returns must be pre-approved by a customer service representative and assigned a return authorization (RA) number to be considered for a refund.
Contact firstname.lastname@example.org or 1-844-41PAJAR (72527)
Why would my return request be denied?
There are many reasons why your return request could be denied.
- The most common reason is that the purchase of a Pajar Canada product was not purchased from our official website, www.pajar.com.
- Your return request may be denied due to damage by abuse, negligence, or misuse of the intended purpose of the product.
- Your return was shipped to Pajar Canada without a return authorization (RA) number.