**Please note: if you purchased your Pajar product from a 3rd party website or retail store other than pajar.com, we advise you to contact your point of purchase for any warranty, return or exchange related matters**
**If you have placed an order online, you cannot process any exchanges or refunds at a retail store. All exchanges and refunds must be returned via post to our warehouse by requesting an RMA at email@example.com .**
We want you to be completely satisfied with your purchase. If for any reason you are not, please return or exchange the item(s) within 30 days from the day you have received your order in its original condition.
Merchandise eligible for return or exchange must be:
- New, unused and in good condition; Shoes must be unworn, in perfect condition. – Please make sure to try your new shoes on a clean, soft interior surface.
- Inclusive of all original hangtags, packaging, and components at the time of return or exchange. Footwear must be accompanied by the original box with all protective packing materials inside.
- Accompanied by a proof of purchase (order confirmation email or number).
* Please note: If you purchased from a retail store or 3rd party website other than Pajar Canada, warranty inquiry must be made directly through the retailer.
ALL ACCESSORIES CANNOT BE EXCHANGED / REFUNDED DUE TO HYGIENE PURPOSES.
When requesting a refund for a return or an exchange, the customer must contact firstname.lastname@example.org for an RMA.
The credit for your returned item(s) will be refunded back to your account in the same form of payment used to purchase the item(s), the credit should appear on your next statement. Once the return process is completed, you should receive an email with a confirmation.
All returns/exchanges of online orders, must be returned within 30 days from the day you have received your order.
Customers are responsible for returning the item(s) at their own expense. We do not provide a pre-paid return label to return your package. Please make sure to ship your package with a tracking number, signed delivery and/or insurance, as Pajar are not held responsible for any lost returns.
Shipping cost from online purchases are not refundable for returns.
PLEASE MAKE SURE TO KEEP ON HAND THE TRACKING NUMBER THAT WAS PROVIDED TO YOU BY THE SHIPPING COMPANY FOR THE RETURN. WE WILL NEED THIS INFORMATION IF YOU REQUIRE FURTHER ASSISTANCE.
If you wish to process an exchange only, we recommend that our customers place a new order and return the original order, as we cannot guarantee that the item will be available at the time that the exchange is received.
To return or exchange, please follow these instructions:
- You must first contact us providing us with the order number and reason for the return/exchange at: email@example.com
- We will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorisation number (RMA) and the nearest warehouse address where you can return your order. Pack and seal your return securely making sure to indicate your RMA number clearly on the package when you ship it back to us. This will allow us to track your return, that has been sent in the original package if possible or any other package available.
- We will provide you with a prepaid return label to ship your exchange order back to us.
Return and Exchange Restrictions:
- Items purchased at a Pajar Store cannot be returned online
- Sizing issues are not considered product defects, customers are responsible for return shipping charges.
- We do not accept returns or exchanges for merchandise purchased from other retailers or another website.
- Item purchased on our website cannot be returned at a Pajar store for a refund. If you wish to process an exchange only, we invite you to follow step 1 for more information.
- If you used a promo code in your original order, please inform us by sending an email to firstname.lastname@example.org so that we can assist you.
We are happy to provide free shipping for all outgoing orders over $100 before taxes and exchanges. Shipping costs for products to be refunded are not covered by Pajar Canada Ltd.
Returning or Exchanging a Gift
Gifts can be returned or exchanged when accompanied by an order number or receipt of original online order. The exchange can only be processed with the same person that’s on the order. The credit for the returned item(s) will be refunded back to the purchaser’s account in the original form of payment used. For gift purchases, an order confirmation number is required, please remember to keep a copy or provide it to person receiving the gift.
Incorrect delivery address
Please email us at email@example.com with the correct full mailing address and your order number within 24 hours from the time of purchase and we will do our best to make the changes. For security reasons, we are unable to change the entire address of delivery.
FOOTWEAR & OUTERWEAR
Subject to the below conditions and exclusions, footwear & outerwear are protected against defects in materials and/or workmanship.
For Footwear, our warranty policy is 6 months from the date of purchase
For Outerwear, our warranty policy is 1 year from the date of purchase.
Conditions & Exclusions
- The warranty offered by Pajar is non-transferable and do not cover damages arising from dye transference, accidents, misuse or any alteration, service or repair.
Warranty claims are not eligible for refund.
HOW TO MAKE A CLAIM
If you feel that the item you purchased has a manufacturing defect, please follow instructions below:
- Please email us at: firstname.lastname@example.org
To validate the eligibility of the warranty, please include the following information in your email:
- A copy of your order confirmation/order number.
- Include 2-3 pictures (profile) with explanation of the damaged item.
- Full name, current shipping address and phone number.
- We will provide you with a Return Merchandise Authorisation number (RMA). Pack and seal your return securely making sure to indicate your RMA number clearly on the package when you ship it back to us. This will allow us to track your return that has been sent in the original package if possible or any other package available.
We will be sending you an electronic shipping label via email. Once you receive it please drop your package off at the nearest Purolator/UPS store in your area – Please note that the shipping label expires in 30 days; if not used the package will have to be sent at your own expense.
*Packaging your return item; we do not ask our customers to purchase new components (e.g. new delivery box, or shipping accessories) from the transportation company to ship the item back, as we are not responsible for shipping packaging fees. Please try to re-use the original shipping materials or other components available at your disposition.
If you feel that the Pajar product you purchased has a manufacturing defect, please go back to the point of purchase with the original receipt and the warranty eligibility will be decided by management in-store. No warranty claim will be accepted online for an in-store purchase.
*Please note: If you purchased from a retail store or 3rd party website other than PAJAR, warranty inquiry must be made directly through the retailer.